When designing the ULTIMA ULTRA LIGHT stroller, we combined two seemingly contradictory functions: excellent shock absorption and low weight.
ULTIMA ULTRA LIGHT has as many as 3 amortization systems:
- ASS (Anti Shock System) self-aligning cushioned front wheels
- Adjustable hardness of the rear HDA (Heavy Duty Absorption) suspension system
- System of additional shock absorption of the carrycot and seat with two-stage ESA (Extra Soft Absorption) hardness adjustment
Additional cushioning is provided by lightweight tubeless wheels with flexible polyurethane tires that do not harden at low temperatures.
ULTRA LIGHT means extremely low weight. It was achieved thanks to an innovative carrycot made of PIOCELAN material, used, among others, in Formula 1 cars. This material is extremely light and resistant to damage. It also has many additional advantages:
ACOUSTICS - Thanks to its unique properties, the ULTIMA ULTRA LIGHT carrycot perfectly muffles the sounds of the environment, which allows for an increased sense of comfort, positively influencing the child's sleep quality and its proper development.
WEIGHT - The carrycot is made of extremely light materials, thanks to which carrying it with the child does not require much effort. Despite its large size, the carrycot weighs only 3.5 kg, which is an excellent result and has a significant impact on the weight of the entire stroller.
ERGONOMIC FORM - The ULTIMA ULTRA LIGHT carrycot has a shape appropriately selected for the child's body, ensuring healthy and sustainable development. Due to its high impact strength, the carrycot does not break in the same way as plastic, but only gradually bends.
PIOCELAN - The ULTIMA ULTRA LIGHT carrycot is made of a material called Piocelan. It is an intelligent hybrid that combines the advantages of polystyrene and polyolefin. It is a high-strength material; solid and versatile.
Here are the most important unquestionable advantages of this material with other traditionally used solutions:
- RESISTANCE TO DEFORMATION
- PERFECT ACOUSTICS - Thanks to its properties, Piocelan perfectly muffles the sounds of the environment, which allows for an increased sense of comfort, and when used, for example, in children's prams, it positively affects the quality of a child's sleep.
- LIGHTNESS - Thanks to its structure, Piocelan used in products can significantly reduce their weight
- RECYCLING - The construction of Piocelan allows for recycling, thanks to which the material is environmentally friendly.
- THERMAL INSULATION - The materials used allow to maintain a constant temperature of the child, protecting it from overheating or cooling down.
- NANOTECHNOLOGY - Thanks to the present silver particles, Piocelan does not allow the growth of bacteria and microorganisms, which makes it extremely friendly and safe for health.
- ELECTROSTATIC - Piocelan does not attract dust, pollen and mites, which is extremely important for people prone to allergies, because it has antiallergic properties.
- SHOCK RESISTANCE - Piocelan is used, among others, in Formula 1 cars. Thanks to its construction, it allows the shock to be absorbed and then evenly distributed over its entire surface. This is a definite distinguishing feature of Piocelan. This feature makes the product made of this material safe for health.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRAM:
- ultra-light, innovative carrycot made of Piocelan, weighing only 3.5 kg,
- light aluminum frame,
- coconut mattress
- seat in a walking version with the possibility of mounting forwards and backwards,
- footrest adjustment,
- 4-step adjustment of the seat backrest, including the lying position,
- an additional mattress on the seat made of soft fabric,
- seat booth adjustment,
- 5-point seat belts,
- additional crotch strap attached to the safety barrier,
- safety barrier with the possibility of tilting to the side,
- a barrier trimmed with practical ecological leather,
- trolley guide trimmed with practical ecological leather,\
- height adjustment of the guide,
- a large shopping basket,
- easy access to the shopping basket,
- a large practical bag mounted on the trolley guide,
- innovative ball bearing wheels with polyurethane tires,
- a system of cushioned self-aligning front wheels (Anti Shock System),
- HDA (Heavy Duty Absorption) suspension hardness adjustment system,
- QRS (Quick Release System) front wheel disassembly system,
- system of additional shock absorption of the gondola and the seat with two-stage ESA (Extra Soft Absorption) hardness adjustment
- front self-aligning wheels with the possibility of blocking for straight driving,
- central parking brake.
This 2in1 set includes:
- seat unit
- a cover for the child's feet,
- a rain cover that fits both the carrycot and the seat
- mosquito net for the carrycot
- practical bag
- Unfolded frame with wheels: 57 x 103 x 93 cm
- Folded frame with wheels: 57 x 73 x 37 cm
- Handle adjustment range (from the ground): 65-110 cm
- The internal dimensions of the carrycot (length / width / height): 74 x 34 x 21 cm
- Seat width: 31 cm
- Backrest height: 49 cm
- Seat depth: 25 cm
- Footrest length: 22 cm
- Wheel diameter (rear / front): 24/29 cm
- Weight frame with wheels: 8.90 kg
- Carrycot: 3.50 kg
- Seat: 5.80 kg